Sunday, February 7, 2010

Reception wording in spanish How To Get Married In Cuba!HELP!?

How to get married in Cuba!HELP!? - reception wording in spanish

Your tour operator, said it can be arranged for my civil wedding because I am not holding a British passport and I have a room of the hotel called UKWhen the girl speaks only Spanish, I was not even a word.I called Cuban Ambassador in London, the daughter of receipt can not speak English either.I know which documents are required, and finally talked my Ambassador Havana.Just now I'm looking for a minister or celebrant, but it is not. explode, I wrote a few e-mails to the hotel, but no answer, the girl wrote to Thomas Cook is the organization of weddings in Cuba, people do not react, to advise clients not only helpful.Anyone me something ... PLEASE! Thank you! Magda
PS.Sorry for my grammar.

5 comments:

josh said...

Hello Magdalena
Do not try to worry about, please contact the office of Thomas Cook chief in Cuba, Varadero telephone number is (53) 45 66 7364. You may request to speak Mileydis, is the complex manager and speaks English, you can also try to Deborah Coombs, director of the destination or Ian that a supervisor, both British citizens who are trying to help that is. Alternatively, you can send an email to virgin.cuba @ vholscuba.co.cu Virgin Holidays Resort Office, ten feet away from Thomas Cook and happy to take the office or send us your e - mail for them.
I hope that everything goes well for you and good luck.
rgds,

the big said...

My recommendation would be to find somewhere else to get married, but I see some members here to criticize this kind of opinion.

Basically, if it were not elsewhere, after the problems he encountered, I say the same thing

I'm trying to help. The decision is yours, of course,

By the way, I wish him good luck!

Victor said...

I think I had many problems, but our country has a bureaucracy that makes life difficult. I personally recommend waiting (no,. Some people are not happy with my proposal. "Better to remain silent D)

I'll leave you alone now, so you can find the best solution

My best wishes for you!

el loco said...

Well, that's my honest advice better if you should get married too

mc said...

I shall be very careful here

Tropical is probably true if you're from Canada to Cuba to get married
However, the soul comes from the United Kingdom, and I live in the United Kingdom, the necessary documents

UK Passport
Original Birth Certificate
Original of the decree absolute if divorced
A certificate of marital when individual
On both sides
No other document is required, but only if you are English

If you marry a Cuban, which must be legalized and translated into Spanish
Both the British Consulate and the Embassy of Cuba
These documents can process up to three months.

If you marry another, which is not yet clear single document without translation.

The Cuban Embassy in London, lectures in English should be more aggressive
It is very difficult for people who need to speak the pass.
Never to e-mails, no matter how many to send.

Read between the Linreferred to other reviews all I mean.
Bye everyone. I will be in Cuba on Sunday, will return in the new year
So please all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year

Post a Comment