Saturday, February 6, 2010

Period Increased Mucus Increase Cervical Mucus + 14days Late HELP What Do You Think!!!!?

Increase cervical mucus + 14days late HELP what do you think!!!!? - period increased mucus

Is it possible signs of pregnancy? What do you think? Help! 14 days later?
+ 14 days at the end of cervcal mucus every day and my last period 11th December Tom and I was 2 weeks too late.

The last time sexual intercourse (ENE 3,4,7,10,11)
"My last test was on December 15 = negative result.
- This whole month, every two days I had more mucus cerivical that usthual.
- I'm usually late and I'm under stress or an infection!
- I have no sense of a coming time
- I
This symprotms a possible pregnancy (the last period, the increase in cervical mucus

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Maybe .. Just take a test!

KENTUCKY... said...

I bet you are too. I began to miss and get a test ... GOOD LUCK !!!!! And God bless

heatherl... said...

Yes, I bet u are!

Nieso said...

Okay, why the test on 15 December, when there is a time when 11?

You need to have ovulation on 25 December, so if you're unprotected sex at any place around 25 December, then there is a possibility she is pregnant.

It increases the consistency of egg white cervical mucus?

If you ovulate a few days later (which might be normal for you), then the date could also be identified fertile days, and therefore could have imagined.

Your hormone levels would be safe enough to appear on any pregnancy test.

GOOD LUCK!

EDIT: Looks like you have a deadline of the end for me. Now try again with the first morning urine and if it is negative, a doctor for a blood test.

Post a Comment