Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Aluminum Zirconium Pentachlorohydrex Which Clinical Strength Is The Best?

Which clinical strength is the best? - aluminum zirconium pentachlorohydrex

I use some dry for some time. This is my 2nd Bottle, and I do not think it works now. I looked at the ingredients and said that he was of 12% aluminum chloride is produced. I saw Deodrant clinical and other forces that have so-called tetrachlorohydrex aluminum zirconium. What is more effective? Here is the list of ingredients in Deodrant.

Some dry aluminum chloride 12%

About 20% dry solid aluminum chlorohydrate

Grade 20% aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex

20% aluminum zirconium Dove GLY tetrachlorohydrex

Playtex 20% aluminum zirconium Pentachlorohydrex GLY

Secret 20% aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex GLY
works best?

0 comments:

Post a Comment